In this bracelet, I used a full set of six strings from an acoustic guitar with unique nickel ends attached. The strings used in this bracelet are gold colored, probably a bronze alloy.
The first four pictures are of the bracelet you will receive; the bracelet shown in the fifth picture is not the one being sold, it is just to demonstrate flexibility. Also, I have found that this bracelet’s flexibility allows me to slide it up my arm and out of the way while washing my hands.
If you know someone who plays a stringed instrument and changes their strings regularly, please put me in touch with them. I would like to keep the strings from ending up in a land-fill. Most guitar strings are made up of several kinds of metal (copper, brass, bronze and nickel), so some will tarnish. I suggest storing the bracelet sealed in a plastic bag. If it is left out it might oxidize. Most the patina can be removed by rubbing paste style toothpaste on it (not gel) and scrub with an old toothbrush, rinse and dry with a paper towel.
I currently get strings from:
• Nick Collura at Insea Sound Shop in Nelsonville, Ohio http://www.insea.biz/index.html
• Dick Evener at Signature Music in Lancaster, Ohio http://www.signaturemusiccompany.com
• Gene Imbody at United Lutherie in Jacksonville, Ohio www.unitedlutherie.com
• Frank McDermott at Blue Eagle Music in Athens, Ohio www.blueeaglemusic.com
* Tim Spires at Stix in Time in Lancaster, Ohio www.stixintime.com
Thank you for looking!
I have other guitar string bracelets ready to go:
All recycled guitar string bracelets come in a recycled guitar string paper envelope. They will usually fit in a large envelope (like a birthday card). All other jewelry comes in a gift box.
My products come from a smoke free home. (I didn't realize how much this was an issue until I bought a used Wii controller; SMELLY!)
* Free Shipping to United States
* Shipping will be via USPS 1st Class Mail. (Insurance extra. If interested, convo me and I can send an updated invoice.)
* International shipping is available, but convo me for a quote prior to purchasing.
Mens & Womens Guitar String Size Guide
Inside Diameter Size
2 1/2 “ (64 mm) xs
2 5/8 “ (67 mm) small
2 3/4” (70 mm) medium
2 7/8” (74 mm) large
3” (77 mm) xl
3 1/8” (80 mm) xxl
3 1/4” (83 mm) xxxl
If you don’t see what you want, request a custom order in the size and basic color (silver, gold, or copper), you want and I will get right on it!
Recycled Acoustic Guitar String Bracelet gold colored with brass ball ends attached Mens or Womens SMALL
Recycled Acoustic Guitar String Bracelet gold colored with nickel ends attached Mens or Womens SMALL free shipping to US
- Handmade item
- Materials: recycled acoustic guitar strings, wire, love, music, recycled, acoustic, guitar, string, guitar string
- Feedback: 299 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Ohio, United States