The wish bracelet is fabled to bring good luck. When you tie it on, make a wish. Keep wearing the bracelet, and when the bracelet wears off, your wish will come true!
The origins of the Wish Bracelet have been attributed to ancient cultures across the globe. I first received one on a trip several years ago and my wish came true a few weeks later! I decided to start making them to spread the good luck!
If you’re "tying the knot," wish your wedding guests luck and happiness by giving them a wish bracelet as a wedding favor! It’s perfect for both men and women. The Wish Bracelet also makes a lovely and meaningful gift for bridesmaids or close members of the wedding party. Imagine everyone tying on the bracelets the day of the wedding and wearing them as a symbol of unity and well wishes!
The standard Wish Bracelet is handmade by me using high-quality beads, eco-friendly, all-natural hemp cord and mounted on white cardstock printed with my Wish Bracelet verse.
CUSTOM OPTIONS FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE:
- Choice of font (see samples at right)
- Custom text (i.e. couple’s first names and wedding date)
- Choice of in-stock hemp colors (see color chart)
- Choice of graphic (let me know what you’re looking for, or see my other listings for choices: http://www.etsy.com/shop/madebydina?section_id=5464751 )
Options that may be an extra charge:
- Choice of bead color other than an assorted mix.
- Cardstock colors other than white.
- I can also tailor my Wish Bracelet verse to suit any occasion.
** TO ORDER MORE THAN ONE WISH BRACELET, EMAIL ME FOR A PRICE QUOTE. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR BULK ORDERS. **
The text of my verse, “A Wedding Wish,” is a registered copyright. All rights reserved. No part of this work can be reproduced, distributed or otherwise used without my express permission.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.