Stunning, simple, and mesmerizing. Hypnotic and refreshing like a dip in the cool blue sea. Take a look underwater and discover…
This is MADE to ORDER, not kept in stock.
If you need a READY to SHIP gift please CLICK HERE: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyGoLicky?section_id=7326585
In whole & half sizes 4-15. Width is ~3/8" or ~8-10mm. Contact me prior to ordering if you would like a quote for a different width, like the thinner one featured in the photos, or a his n her pair.
>>>NOTE<<< Larger size rings 12 and higher are $8 more for the additional silver added.
FYI- The difference between "sterling" and "fine" silver is that fine silver is 99.9% pure and sterling is only 92.5%, the other 7.5% being composed of other various metals, usually copper. They look the same, they wear & polish the same, but there is more "silver" in fine silver and, therefore, is more costly & often times considered more desirable than sterling sliver due to its purity.
++ IMPORTANT !!! +++ Do you know my WORK SCHEDULE? It fluctuates. These silver coral rings are hand made one at a time to order so please check my shop announcement and click on "read more" to learn when your jewelry will be finished http://www.etsy.com/shop/happygolicky
Keep your jewelry sparkling with this specially formulated polishing cloth 2" swatch, just enough & can be reused dozens of times. Only $1.99 with jewelry purchase.
Visit my shop for other custom jewelry design ideas in RECLAIMED & ECO-FRIENDLY fine silver http://www.HappyGoLicky.etsy.com/
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.