* 7 hand-forged metal leaves, created from recycled silver and copper, have an organic patina applied to create an autumnal verdigris.
* Leaves have various textural finishes - some hand-hammered, some wire-brushed.
* Garland strand is natural fiber twine, which has been hand-dyed in fair-trade tea.
* Acorn tops are hand-textured recycled silver and copper.
* At each end is a birch disc with copper hook backing for hanging convenience.
* Strands measure ~5.5 feet long.
* 100% hand- and nature-made with love and care.
* Part of the Anthropologie Fall 2011 Trim Collection.
Please refer to shop policies for shipping information.
Thanks for visiting!