This little 100% cotton fabric, hand machine sewn pillow filled with rice and herbs is the perfect comfort device.
The herbs provide aromatherapy while the warm rice provides comfort.
Microwave the bag for 2 minutes on high (testing to be sure it is not too hot) then place against neck, shoulders, back or any other aches and pains. Apply it to any troubled spot and the heat will ease stiffness and discomfort. It makes a great foot warmer too. Or freeze it for and use as a cold compress. Contains: rice, lavender, rose petals, lemon verbena, essential oils
• Can be used as a hand or pocket warmer, or as a seat or back warmer in a cold car.
• Place under feet or at the foot of the bed under blankets to warm feet.
• Use it as a neck wrap to ease sore muscles caused by hunching over a sewing machine or computer keyboard.
• Easing the pain of fibromyalgia and arthritis
• Helping breastfeeding moms lower their milk and comfort sore breasts
• Keeping food warm on the table or while being transported, just put the dish on top of the heating bag
• This bag can also be frozen and used as an ice pack for cold therapy.
As with all my herb mixtures, this blend from the Backyard Patch contains home-grown, hand-blended herbs which I guarantee have a freshness that will last at least 18 to 24 months. This is because I use only the freshest herbs most of which I grow and dry myself. All Backyard Patch herbs are raised organically and are chemical and pesticide free.
The fabric patterns vary, but the last two photos are the patterns currently in stock. Ask about others to see what we may add.
If you enjoy herbs that are a treat for the body, please check out our Bath and Body herbs here:
Or our Cooking herbs here: