•Hypoallergenic & Non-Toxic
•Free of foul odors, toxic chemicals, formaldehyde, toluene & acetone.
•No damage to your nails or the environment.
•Water based formula
•Safe for kids & pregnant women
•Provides a durable finish
Bug me Not nail polish is available in over 30 colors and comes in a 0.5 fl. oz. bottle.
Bee Mine is a light iridescent pink.
Our bottles are made from recycled glass and because the polish is water based, it can be disposed of without polluting landfills or the air we breathe.
Ingredients: water, emulsion binders, non toxic colorants
Clean nails with Bug Be Gone remover or soap & water. Apply 1 thin coat of primer. Then apply 2-3 thin coats of polish allowing each coat to dry to touch before applying the next. Finish off with a layer of Protective shell top coat. Polish dries to a tack-free state as fast as regular polish. Polish will become resistant to warm, soapy water in about 20 min, and scratch resistant in one hour. For best results use blow dryer for 1 minute to speed up the curing process or apply before bed time so they can cure overnight.
Applying Primer & Top coat provides better chip and wear resistance. While it is a little more time consuming to use all 3 products, it is definitely worth your time. Removes best with Bug Be Gone Nail Polish Remover. (Remember our polishes are free of toxic chemicals, therefore they might not be as durable as the name brand polishes you are used to. But you can still have beautiful nails while taking care of your health!)
• For safety purposes, please supervise your child while using polish, hair dryer and remover.
No Worry Guarantee!!
If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, return unopened items for a full refund & opened items for a store exchange. It’s that simple!
(Please see our policy page for full details)
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.