Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Here is how the process works...
1) Convo me and tell me your colors, style, theme, budget, wedding date and any other helpful information
2) I put together a sample collection of brooches that fits your criteria and send you photos
3) You tell me what changes to make. More of one color, less of another, etc.
4) I revised the collection and send more photos. We repeat this process until it's perfect!
5) You then (not before) send me a 50% deposit, and I make your bouquet and send you one more photo for your final approval - your last chance to make changes
6) You send me the remaining 50% balance plus shipping.
7) I finish the bouquet with your selection of ribbon color and other finishing details, send you the final photo and ship it off to you.
• Sizes and Prices (for most bouquets):
Small 5-6 inches across $250-300
Medium 6-8 inches across $300-400
Large 8-10 inches across $400-500
• What determines the price of a bouquet
Bouquet prices will vary on the specific brooches used. For example signed designer brooches are very valuable and will increase the overall cost of a bouquet. Other brooches are far less expensive and can keep the overall cost much lower.
• Bouquets made from your brooches
$50 base fee + $2 per brooch + shipping
I can also make a custom bouquet out of your family heirloom brooches and earrings or a combination of yours and my brooches.
Other ideas for custom pieces:
• Bridesmaids bouquet $100-200
usually 5-6 inches across, less valuable brooches
and not as tightly packed
• Brooch embellished Silk Clutch Purses
Great for bridesmaids, mothers and grandmothers
and can also be made with matching earrings
I work with another Etsy designer who makes amazing
silk clutch purses to order, then I add brooches
• Brooch rings and necklaces
• Brooch Cake Toppers
• Micro Brooch Bouquet for Flower Girls $100-200
usually 4-6 inches across made with all earrings
• Boutonnieres for the guys $10
I just select coordinating brooches that already look
like a boutonniere so they will NOT look like they're
wearing grandma's brooch
• Anything else you can think of - always open to ideas!