Ever since I’ve been wearing it non-stop:
- at work – in my office life, cause it has this perfectly plain classical look
- at theatres, cinemas, cafes, even night clubs when going out with friends - cause it has a lot of STRETCH and hugs my figure underlining both the waistline and the low neckline so beautifully
- at home when I have friends around, small parties, family meetings – cause it’s warm, cozy and comfortable as everything that comes out of natural wool
- at business meetings and private dinners – cause it combines “Miss Humble Elegance” with “Who can resist me?”
- while traveling – cause it’s absolutely practical and pairs with jeans, trousers, dress pants, skirts, shorts – whatever, wherever, whenever.
Ever since it’s been attracting absolutely everyone who’s seen it, my mum’s made dozens of them – different patterns, colours and sizes – but the same design. And no one would ever guess that the original one was born recycled))
CAN BE WORN over: blouses, shirts, T-shirts, long-sleeved tops, even dresses, in winter – works with polo neck jumpers. The sweater,
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: this item is machine knitted, I strongly recommend, it should be handwashed in cool water, then squeezed out in a dry towel and laid flat to dry. Otherwise – it might shrink twice its size.
This 100 % wool yarn is strong enough to survive several years of non-stop wearing (based on personal experience), feels soft, cosy and nice.
Comes packaged with a shop tag and a list of instructions for careful usage