Sorry, this item sold. Have yoginix make something just for you, or try these other items:
Magnets are not intended for unsupervised children as they could pose a choking hazard. Since these are glass, sometimes there are naturally occurring tiny air bubbles, pin dot size flaws or scratches, but nothing that would detract from the vivid image. Magnets are water resistant but not waterproof so they shouldn’t be submerged. These are very strong magnets and should be kept away from electronics.
If you have any questions, don't be shy to convo me. I'm here to help :) You can reach me at:
I check my messages often and will get right back to you.
Thanks for shopping and I hope you have a wonderful day.