This dress comes with a lining. And if you need some sample of fabric, we can send to you at your own cost.
Custom made to fit, lead time is 30-40 days plus delivery time. But rush orders are available if you need the dress days with some extra fees.
Dress length from shoulder to hem is about 33" which hits about mid thigh. But we can lengthen it to 36" from shoulder to hem with no additional fee. Pls let me know if you would like the dress to be longer than 33". If not, I will just make it to 33" from shoulder to hem.
Pls give us your measurements :
- Fullest Bust - Not your bra size! But you must wear a bra when taking this measuring. Take the tape around your back and bring it across the fullest part of your bust.
- Under Bust : Measure under your breasts in the same manner as measuring over them
- Waist : This is the smallest part of your waist. Typically it's an inch or so above belly button.
- Hips : the widest part of your hips, across the hipbone. Measurement is taken approximately 7 inches below the natural waistline.
- Length from shoulder to underbust - Measure from the top of your shoulder OVER your bust straight down to the ribbon on your underbust
- Length from shoulder to waist - Measure from the top of your shoulder OVER your bust straight down to the ribbon on your waist.
- Length from shoulder to hip - Measure from the top of your shoulder OVER your bust straight down to the ribbon on your hip
- Armeye : this measurement gives the size of the sleeve hole that you are comfortable wearing.
- Dress length required from shoulder to hem : measure from the shoulder point, and take the tape through the bust point, then down to the hem at one side.
Can be made up to bust 50". Bust over 36" and/or length from shoulder to hem over 36" will be charged extra fee. Pls convo me for the price.
Remarks 1. Due to the lights and other factors, some items may appear slightly different in color, size and texture in reality.
2. Our handmade dresses promote each pieces as being unique, so some pieces may be slightly different to the product images (ex. different color thread/ beads/lace used and positioning where the lace is embroidered). The differences make each piece of the dress a one of a kind piece. If you would like to know more about a handmade piece of dress before you purchase it, please feel free to convo me.
***PLEASE READ AND AGREE ON OUR POLICIES BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE***