Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
knitted, embroidered, borders crocheted, laces knotted & felted
laces adorned by Tibetan silver beads in the shape of a "swallow" & globe, red seed beads & beveled glass beads
Colours: golden yellow, silver-gray/grey, sapphire & ruby
very warm & compact due to the pattern using 2-4 threads
German size: 38-40
US size: M 6-7½, F 7½-9
UK size: 5-6½
Weight: approx. 220 g
one of a kind
Inspired by my favorite fairy tale:
"High above the city, on a tall column, stood the statue of the Happy Prince. He was gilded all over with thin leaves of fine gold, for eyes he had two bright sapphires, and a large red ruby glowed on his sword-hilt."
(Oscar Wilde, The Happy Prince)
FAQ about felt slippers
1. My slippers are easy-care & very hygienic as they can be washed at 30°C (86°Fahrenheit) in the wool cycle of the washing machine or by hand. After washing, pull in form & let them air-dry.
2. Felt slippers are anti-slip even without soles or latex coating.
3. They can be easily stretched & even made one size larger to custom-fit. Just moist them well with lukewarm water, put them on, expand & let them air-dry (never use tumble-dryer!).
Felt slippers "The Happy Prince", size M, pure wool, Tibetan silver, glass beads, knitted, yellow, gray/grey, blue, red, OOAK, one of a kind
- Handmade item
- Color: yellow/grey/gray
- Size: EU 38-40 - Unisex Adults
- Materials: pure new wool, Tibetan silver, silver lined seed beads, beveled glass beads
- Feedback: 21 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Badenweiler, Germany