This brass locket, adorned with a faceted black onyx to emulate the new moon, includes a removable tray of botanical perfume inside. Each new 1.8g solid perfume will be a unique composition from one to the next, with just enough to last through the moon cycle. Every 29 days you will receive a new perfume to celebrate the new moon cycle approaching. Each new moon provides a strong energy that can be harnessed for inspiration, manifestation, and renewal. It is at this time that the moon is aligned on the same side of the Earth as the sun, and the gravitational force of the moon and sun together have a significant effect on the Earth.
The dark moon followed by the slight edge of the waxing crescent symbolizes a new beginning, and developing an awareness of this time allows you to synchronize with this energy. At the time of each new moon, allow time to focus on your intentions and new ideas. Apply each new perfume for the duration of the cycle as an aromatic reminder of your objectives.
• 100% natural solid perfumes are made with essential oils and plant absolutes in a base of jojoba and beeswax.
• Each perfume in the series of 12 is handmade in small limited edition batches.
• Vintage-inspired locket adorns a decorative 27'' finished brass chain with toggle clasp.
• Arrives in a letterpress-adorned gift box made from 100% recycled material.
• Inside the box there is a card describing the meaning of this amulet and its connection to the moon.
• The inspiration and prominent accords of each new perfume will be described in my blog posts here.
When your year of perfume has ended you have the option to continue another year of botanical essences for your amulet here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/92206003/lunar-amulet-solid-perfume-series-1-year. Alternatively, you can order any solid locket refills from For Strange Women and they will also fit inside (here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ForStrangeWomen?section_id=10941221)
The Lunar Amulet for Ceremonies of Intention is an original creation Trademarked by For Strange Women.
© For Strange Women
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.