This invitation is part of my 31 Invitations in 31 Days Series, which I kicked of in March, 2011.
You can read about it on my blog here:
As well as see other designs in the series in my Flickr set here:
If you like this and want more items (Save-the-Date, RSVP, Menus, etc.) I'm happy to create all the additional items for you, just drop me a convo.
Even if you have champagne taste on a beer budget, You don't have to spend a fortune to have unique, original, and classy invitations for your wedding. With a little of your own effort, the paper stock of your choice, and your home printer, you can have beautiful invitations and wedding correspondence stationery that would make any bride proud. Forgot uncle Jeb? Just print another one! Add your own personal touch with colored paper stock and unique envelopes or whatever goodies you find at the stationery store that will work with your printer.
Read feedback from our happy customers: http://www.etsy.com/people/empapers/feedback
- 1 Letter sized PDF file, containing 2 layouts of a 5 x 7 inch invitation template
- A detailed how-to guide which provides clear, step-by-step instructions and guidance for creating the printable invitation
::::HOW IT WORKS::::
- Open the PDF file in Acrobat Reader (The files only work in Adobe Reader, which is available for free here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- Select 'highlight fields' (the file contains pre-populated text to serve as a guide)
- Fill in the text forms with your personal information: wording, names, date, venue, etc.
- Print out on your home printer, print as many as you want!
- Cut out the invitations along the indicated crop marks
- A home color printer
- Letter-sized card stock in (see the FAQs in our Policy section for more info)
- A cutting blade, such as an X-acto or craft knife
- A cutting surface
- A7 envelopes (5 1/4 - 71/4 inch)
- Within 24 hours of receiving payment (usually sooner) I will send you an email with a zip file containing the PDF invitation template(s)
- Invitation elements can be customized, see custom options section below for more info
- Only the main text elements are editable, the visual elements are locked and password protected and can only be changed by e.m.papers
- All fonts are embedded and will show up once the files are opened in Adobe Reader.
- The 5 x 7 inch, A7 invitation size is standard; envelopes can be found in most office supply, craft and stationery stores
- The files and templates are copyright of e.m.papers and are for personal use only
- e.m.papers templates are designed for use on a home printer. They can be taken to a copy shop or digital printer and many customers do. However, it is possible that problems can arise as every print shop uses different software. If you run into problems, you would need to get the file adjusted by e.m.papers, which will incur service fees. If you have more questions please convo me.
- The templates will not work for offset or letterpress printing
- Please read the FAQs in our policy section before purchasing
- We offer color changes! 1st color change - $20, each additional color change $10 (convo me for our downloadable color chart)
- We can enter your customized text and send you a completely 'ready-to-go' file for an additional $25
- We can make tweaks and adjustments in the design (placement of elements, adding more lines or space, etc.) changes start at $25
- We can substitute fonts but they must be license-free (such as fonts from dafont.com) changes start at $25
- We can alter/substitute imagery, ideally for something that you already have in mind, changes start at $45
- We offer International ISO/DIN sizes! (A4, B6, C6, C7 etc.) convo me for more information
- We also accept payment in Euros via our German Etsy store (see below)
- e.m.papers gibt auch auf Deutsch: http://www.etsy.com/shop/empapersdeutsch