Made of 100% wool, this scarf is sure to keep you warm even in the chilliest of mountain passes. Unlike most scarves, it covers the head, ears, and neck to bottle in the warmth. No need to pack a hat or ear warmers in your heavy mountain pack! The hood comes to a point, not unlike the hood of many woodland nymphs and elves. Simply throw the hood back for a traditional scarf. The rustic brown heather color reminds us of the Muir Woods. Happy trekking!
If you would like another color or length, let us know at checkout.
- made to order; please allow 2-3 weeks for your scarf to be made and shipped
- about 4 feet (1.2 meters) from tip to end and about 10 inches (25.4 centimeters) in width
- made from 100% virgin wool
- we would love to make a custom order! contact us with ideas.
- our home has one kitten roaming about. We take care to keep items away from any cat hair. Contact us if you have further questions about allergies.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.