Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This is the last listing for this pouch as I have enough fabric to sew just one more of these. :)
* Medium weight cotton-linen Japanese fabric from Etsuko Furuya
* Lined with layers of interfacing and batting for structure, strength and softness
* Lined internally with a light moss green Japanese cotton fabric from Lecien (not what you see in the images)
* Securely topped with a ykk zipper (zipper color may vary)
* Cotton tape in natural off one side (tape is about an inch in width which is slightly wider than what you see in the images)
* Perfectly sized at about 8" by 4.5"
This pouch may also be used as a clutch / purse / cosmetic purse / or to store your other knick-knacks. Handy as a traveller's pouch as it fits a passport, smart phone and other travel documents easily. I use mine for shopping cards, gift vouchers and receipts.
Hand-wash or spot clean only. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron.
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
:: Pouch is made-to-order and pattern placement will vary. You will get the bird on one side of the pouch but the bird square may be on the left, centre or right side of the pouch. You may not get the brown and purple squares as pictured but rest assured that the rest of the fabric is just as lovely.
:: To see the rest of the fabric, please see: http://www.etsy.com/listing/68674330/echino-fabric-by-etsuko-furuya-fall-2010?ref=sr_gallery_17&ga_includes%5B0%5D=tags&ga_search_query=story+patchwork&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
:: Please contact me if you have any questions about the pouch or would like it in another size.
:: Handmade in my smoke and pet free home.
:: Please allow up to 5 working days for me to prepare this item for shipping.
:: International orders ship registered with a tracking number.
Thanks for viewing my listing and have a lovely day!