NEW - This embroidery pattern set is available for instant download upon purchase
Calling all smarty pants – these hand embroidery patterns are for you! As a book nerd myself, I had a blast putting this together. Here is what you will find inside this embroidery pattern set:
- The “I ♥ books” and “I ♥ reading” patterns
- Young girl carrying stack of books (with tips for stitching a braided rug as shown in the example)
- Young boy reading (with tips for the fill stitches used in the example)
- Library building embroidery pattern
- Each pattern in reverse for use with an iron-on transfer method
- A color and stitch guide for each applicable pattern
These modern embroidery patterns can be stitched up and framed in hoops or used to enhance a handmade project such as a quilt or pillow. (check out photo 5 to see a tote bag I made using the library pattern) What a fun theme for making handmade gifts for teachers and booklovers.
Considering a DIY Mother's Day this year? Stitch up a cute gift for your mother and make her day even more special!
This listing is for a .PDF file of these hand embroidery patterns. Nothing will physically be sent to you. Your embroidery pattern will be available for download upon purchase so you will be all set to start stitching! Read more about this new feature here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
If you have never purchased a .PDF embroidery pattern before and have questions about the process of downloading and transferring the image, just let me know - I'm more than happy to help.
For more hand embroidery patterns from SeptemberHouse click here:
These patterns are for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited and the copyright is not transferred through purchase. They may not be distributed.
© 2012 SeptemberHouse
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.