- wrapped in BIODEGRADABLE plastic
- hugged by RECYCLABLE card and natural rubber tape
- handmade with ORGANIC flaxseed grown a local farmer
- mixed with WILDCRAFTED, organic herbs and oil
- heated and rested on joints aches or the brow for anxiety relief
- placed on the face for a skin soothing heat mask (lovely eye pillow)
- during or after yoga for Third Eye (Ajna) one of the 7 Chakras for vision
- cooled and used for cold relief on sun burns or swelling
- slipped into a pillowcase for evening aromatherapy
- kept close at hand for boo boo pillows
What good is Chamomile?
"Chamomile works by balancing the oil produced by the skin and thereby, facilitates in getting rid of acne. At the same time, it helps to restore the lustre of the skin. Chamomile also has a soothing effect on the skin. When applied topically on boils, burns, rashes, ulcers and wounds, it works as a cooling agent. In addition, use of chamomile strengthens the skin tissues by tightening the skin.It also possesses tranquilizing properties. The sweet fragrance of this plant not only refreshes the mood, but also makes one calm and tranquil. It is very effective for treating too much anxiety and edginess. Since chamomile also possesses pain killing properties, it is widely used to heal headaches. In addition, in ancient times, Egyptians also used this essential oil to treat common cold and fever. This herb or medications prepared from it is extremely effective when used as a massage on aching or throbbing muscles, aches and pains. Most infants suffer from sleeplessness and the use of chamomile can help to cure this problem. It also has the aptitude to moisturize the sensitive skin of the infants. Above all, almost all babies have a liking for chamomile owing to its sweet and fruity aroma. Apart from benefitting the skin, chamomile is also effective in boosting the mental, emotional and physical health of an individual. As the chamomile possesses a sweet and fruit-like fragrance that revitalizes, refreshes as well as unwinds the mind, it is extensively used in aromatherapy. It is also beneficial for people suffering from arthritis as it possesses the properties to heal joint aches."
"As the seeds are very tiny & conform naturally to the body, they provide therapeutic compression with a weight & feeling almost liquid-like in nature." Due to the high amount of natural oils found within flaxseed, these pillows last much longer than rice or buckwheat. Just heat it in the microwave for a minute as you need them and enjoy the medicinal properties of organic herbs. The herbal properties tucked within the pillow remain strong for three months if used daily. After which you can continue using your pillow for heat therapy, or place it inside a bag and put it in the freezer for cold therapy. LISTING IS FOR ONE 8" long and 5" wide 100% unbleached cotton pillow - - Ingredients: Canadian organic Linum usitatissimum (flax) seed, Egyptian organic Matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower, Polish organic Galium odoratum (sweet woodruff) leaf.
It's a gift that just keeps giving!
- - Please visit The Hedgerow to see more organic goodies:
- - Or browse our other available herbal blends here:
Thank you for considering others by being mindful of your environment
natural ORGANIC chamomile flax seed eye pillow - - mood herbal heat pack, aromatherapy & meditation pillows, organic for baby
- Handmade item
- Materials: local, organic, cotton, herbal, eye pillow, flaxseed, flax seeds, herbal heat pack, aromatherapy pillows, organic for baby, natural organic, chamomile, sweet orange
- Feedback: 151 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Canada