- wrapped in BIODEGRADABLE plastic
- hugged by RECYCLABLE card and surrounded by Hemp fabric
- handmade with ORGANIC flaxseed grown a local farmer
- mixed with WILDCRAFTED, organic herbs and oil
ZERO WASTE & SUPPORTS SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE
- heated and rested on the chest for conjestion, sinus, stress relief
- placed on the body to loosen muscles and energize the spirit
- during or after yoga for Heart (Anahata) one of the 7 Chakras for love
- cooled and used for cold relief on sun burns or swelling
- lay the pillow on your forehead, temple to temple, for migraine therapy
- slipped into a pillowcase for evening aromatherapy
What good is Peppermint and Spearmint?
"Mint not only has a soothing effect, but it also rejuvenates the skin and is tremendously resourceful for domestic use. It possesses a clearing aroma that is effective in fighting fatigue and, at the same time, very stimulating. Use of mint enhances the capability to concentrate as well as brings clarity of thoughts and decisions. Mint is said to be inspiring and revitalizing. They are beneficial for people enduring headaches, asthma, cramps, fainting, colic, flatulence, nausea, and fevers. It is known to be highly effective in relieving pains associated with these conditions. They also have the potential to alleviate the symptoms of insomnia, distress, tension, anxiousness, lethargy and/ or vertigo (light-headedness). Both are rich in menthol content and, hence, are helpful in clearing the congestion in the respiratory tract. They also possesses potent expectorant properties which help it to draw out mucus and phlegm from the lungs, providing instant, albeit provisional, relief in several respiratory problems, such as cold and cough, sinusitis, nasal congestion, bronchitis and even asthma. Mint also possesses analgesic properties and, hence, it can be used topically to get relief from pains and aches. They also have a cooling nature, which is effective in bringing down high temperatures during fever. In addition, they nurture dry skin and remove problems associated with oily skin. In aromatherapy, inhaling mint can help relieve stress and lift the mood. In Ayurvedic medicine mint is considered a cold, pungent herb that increases mental alertness and is more effective than peppermint in relieving stress."
"As the seeds are very tiny & conform naturally to the body, they provide therapeutic compression with a weight & feeling almost liquid-like in nature." Due to the high amount of natural oils found within flaxseed, these pillows last much longer than rice or buckwheat. Just heat it in the microwave for a minute as you need them and enjoy the medicinal properties of organic herbs. The herbal properties tucked within the pillow remain strong for three months if used daily. After which you can continue using your pillow for heat therapy, or place it inside a bag and put it in the freezer for cold therapy.
LISTING IS FOR ONE 8" long and 5" wide | naturally dyed hemp therapy pillow | free gift wrapped in biodegradable plastic and recycled kraft pillow box | INGREDIENTS: Canadian organic Linum usitatissimum (flax) seed, USA organic Mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf, Polish organic Galium odoratum (sweet woodruff) leaf, Hungarian organic Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil.
It's a gift that just keeps giving!
- - Please visit The Hedgerow to see more organic goodies:
- - Or browse our other available herbal blends here:
Thank you for considering others by being mindful of your environment
Natural organic Mint flax seed yoga pillow | migraines herbal heat pack, aromatherapy & meditation pillows | hemp fabric and zero waste
- Handmade item
- Materials: sustainable agriculture, zero waste, biodegradable plastic, recycled kraft, hemp fabric, organic flax seed, organic peppermint, organic spearmint, organic sweet woodruff
- Feedback: 153 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Canada