The Poole pottery Pot is a beautiful mottled grey and blue it's so very pretty it was the perfect choice for one of my new items of new stock for 2011. As the sun is slowly starting to pop through the clouds i think of sea side, and holidays and beach huts..
I create Up-cycled vintage ceramics with illustrations drawn by hand directly onto the surfaces; these bring a new layer of stories to each carefully constructed piece. I aim to give lost items a new lease of life, for a customer who doesn’t want throw away and cheap but hand made and unique.
• Size: 21 cm’s H, 20 cm’s W
• Made exclusively in the UK, by hand.
• Made with vintage China and glass.
• I don’t use transfers or prints, all my drawings I do by hand with a ceramic ink pen directly onto the vintage wear.
• Up-cycled items need to be cared for like grannies favourite china, as that’s what it is; they are not suitable for dishwashers or scrubbing.
• I ship all my china items with 48-hour parcel force service.
• International shipping is through the post office air-sure, signed for international or parcel force international service depending destination. If shipping is less than I have quoted by more than £2 I will refund back the difference.
I love to work on individual commissions please convo me for more info, I can happily draw your favourite place or buildings for you or as a gift.
Each item comes wrapped in tissue and pretty tape in recycled packaging with a little label full of info about the item.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.