Rockin' and Minty! This little pocket sized Guitar / Headphone / MP3 amp will keep you jammin' without waking your roommate. Or if you prefer, unplug the headphones and shred your axe using the built in speaker!
Here are the specs:
- Accepts Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, and MP3 player input to the 1/4" jack
- Speaker output and Headphone jack output
- Runs on a 9V battery (Included)
- Incredible battery life, uses very little power
- 10X more gain than standard models
- Volume control knob with switch
- All packaged in a groovy recycled Altoids tin
- Speaker output has a warm fuzz effect
Makes a great gift!
1) Lift lid and connect 9V battery.
2) Plug guitar / headphone cord / mp3 player into the 1/4" jack.
3) Plug in the headphones into the 1/8" jack to listen with headphones or leave them unplugged to listen with the built-in speaker.
4) Turn the volume knob to turn on the power and adjust the volume.