♥ Yes, all of our designs can be customized (the options are limitless!) ♥
By purchasing this Design Fee listing you are reserving a spot with us and starting the process to create your own custom design, which includes customizing:
• the location
• photographs and maps (we can provide these for you unless you have a personal photo you want to include)
• fonts and colors
• wording (no minimum word limit)
• paper and more!
(Need more or less than the items shown in this suite? Get a custom quote here: http://www.serendipitybeyonddesign.com/stationery-planner-quote-only)
Please refer to our process and policies for more information: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beyonddesign/policy (Important info regarding our process, services, ordering samples, shipping and more can also be found here. We ask that you read these policies first and then contact us with any questions before purchasing this listing). For pricing per save the date, please multiply the price listed below by the amount of invitations needed. We are beyond excited that you are considering us as your stationery designer!
Save the dates are crucial for traveling guests and these vintage travel postcards are a great way to excite them about the trip! Our postcards are printed on a heavy 110lb cover stock in your choice of a matte or shimmer finish. Please note that even with the heavy thickness of this cardstock, postcards can get damaged in the mail. Personally, we like that postcards look like they have a bit of wear, after all, they are travel themed postcards! However, if you want them to arrive to your guests in pristine condition, we do recommend that you mail them in an envelope or clear sleeve.
PRICING OPTIONS FOR POSTCARDS START AT:
• $1.50 per postcard (matte cardstock)
• $1.75 per postcard (shimmer cardstock)
Minimum order of 40 postcards.
• Postcard size: 4×6″
• Mailing envelope size: A6 (4.75″ x 6.5″)
• $0.20 each – clear sleeve
• $0.40 each – kraft brown envelope
Note: Mailing your postcards inside of clear sleeves or envelopes will increase the cost of mailing your postcard.
• $0.30 each – return address printing on envelope
Note: Return address printing is automatically included on the back of the postcard.
• $0.45 per address – Guest address printing (Guests addresses can be printed on the back of your postcard or the front of the mailing envelope).
• 7 days after final artwork is approved (excluding weekends and holidays)
Please note that the entire process for postcards (including the design and production) can take up to three weeks. Please consider this prior to purchasing your design fee.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.