Or coordinating items here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TintsAndPrints?section_id=6966525
All cards are completely custom and are sent to you so that you can choose to have them printed at your favorite photo lab or at home. The designs in my shop can be converted and used for any occasion that you might have. You can customize fonts and wording. If you'd like to change colors or sizes, a custom design fee will apply.
If you'd like to have them printed on premium 100 lb. cardstock, take a look at my printing services here:
* I offer both premium 100 lb. cardstock and a unique pearlized cardstock, which gives your design some extra flare.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Choose and purchase your favorite design, or contact me to request a custom design.
2. Send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing:
- text/wording for your card
- attach your picture or pictures (depending on layout)
- which color option shown you're requesting
***Don't forget to let me know if you'd like a design for a 5x7 or a 4x6 print.***
3. In about 24 hours (but usually less), you will receive a proof via e-mail. I will work with you until the final product is just what you want.
4. Once you approve the proof, you can take it or upload it to any photo finisher (Snapfish, Shutterfly, etc.) you'd like to have prints made. This is an affordable way to get custom cards.
You can submit your photos in either .jpg or .png format. The resolution should be 300 dpi or better to achieve the best results. I can also make photos black and white or sepia for no extra charge. I cannot take responsibility for the print quality of low resolution photos.
It is illegal for me to use images that are copyrighted without the permission of the photography or company that holds the copyright. By submitting me photos, you agree that you are the photographer or have permission in the form of a copyright license from the copyright holder. You also agree to take full responsibility for any misuse of copyrighted images and agree to not hold me liable for any misuse of copyrighted images.
Please read my shop policies and FAQs here before purchasing:
or send me a "convo" and I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Thank you for shopping at my store!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner