If you place your star in a sunny window, the special translucent paper has a stained glass glowing effect that’s quite pretty.
I make the stars by hand-folding small squares of paper, overlaying the folded paper, and then gluing them together to create different patterns.
Each point is folded multiple times to create a pattern within the point. Once the points are glued together, they reveal another pattern that makes this intricate window star!
This star measures approximately 7 3/4 inches in diameter.
These stars look lovely on windows all year round.
The stars look wonderful in groups or by themselves.
What do customers say about Harvest Moon by Hand's stars?
- Gorgeous!! What an incredible find. Beautifully made and the service is fast and friendly.
- A Wonderful Transaction! Made With Real Love! THANK YOU! A++A++A Very Nice Seller!
- Thanks for your beautiful work.
- Truly gorgeous! You do beautiful work.
- I am a repeat customer and I am so happy with the quality of Harvest Moon by Hand's items....BUY!!
- Looks lovely in the window.
- High quality handwork.
- Very precise folding. Quality materials used. Beautiful to look at everyday with the sunlight streaming in through it!
- It's beautiful! Thank you so much for this custom piece - it's gorgeous. And great customer service too!
This item is made in a smoke-free home.
To enter Harvest Moon by Hand's shop, please click here:
To see more window stars, please click here:
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.