The second photo in this listing is courtesy of Robyn Arouty Photography
*We ship first class in order to keep our costs down. If you need it faster please let us know, and we can set up a reserved listing for you with the correct price.*
Hi my given name is "Sweet Pickles" but everyone calls me Pickles. You can too if you like. I heard my Mom calling me ADORABLE when we had our photo shoot. She just gets a big smile on her face whenever she starts taking my picture. I love making my Mom happy and she loves making me hats. The girls at the Vet's office just drool when I come in for my check-ups. My mom always has a new hat for me to wear for my visits. I so love making people happy. You can do the same by following the ordering instructions below.
Would you like to wear a matching hat with your pup? Then go to our MADE TO MATCH Section to order.
This hat is custom made and can be made in a variety of colors and sizes. When ordering convo your choices, the breed of your dog and the measuremen
Measurements needed are as follows:
Face - (Top of head to under chin back up to top of head) Please refer to the 4th picture as a guide for measuring
Neck - please refer to the 5th picture as a guide to measuring
I am about to place my order, and I need to know the next step-
1. When the order is placed please provide your dog’s measurements in the “note to seller” box that can be found upon checkout. Also, be sure you have the correct address.
2. When your order is processed we will contact you through a “convo” in Etsy that says we received your measurements, and they look good OR we will ask you to re-check them. It is helpful to attach an image of your dog in an Etsy “convo”, and also provide the breed, so we can check the accuracy of the measurements.
3. Once measurements/colors for hat have been approved you don’t have to worry about anything. We will make your hat as we move through our orders. You will be notified through Etsy and Paypal when your order has shipped.
Please read on:
What if I am ordering for a friend’s dog, and it is a gift?
1. No problem! Please let us know that in the “note to seller” box upon checkout. We will need to know the breed, and a picture is very helpful. If you can somehow retrieve the measurements this is even better to insure a proper fit.
2. We can ship to your friend. We use the address on the Etsy invoice, so please make sure it is correct.
3. We can even provide a gift message. Please let us know upon checkout.
How long does it take for the hat to be made?
1. Each hat is handmade. We crochet every hat. We make every hat a custom fit to your dog, and this can take some time. Please check our shop announcement to see how long it is taking us to ship orders. It changes periodically, depending on the amount of orders we receive.
2. If you need a hat for a specific date before our allotted time, please contact us BEFORE you purchase the hat to see if we can make it work. There will be a $5 rush fee. We have to make rush orders outside of our normal business hours, this is the only way it’s fair to all customers. We do not want to put one customer in front of another. If you purchase before contacting us about a rush order, then we will set up a reserved listing for $5.00 that you must purchase before we will begin your hat. If the extra $5.00 is not purchased then we will refund the full amount paid, and cancel the transaction.
Customers who do not communicate with us:
1. From time to time we have customers who order a hat, do not leave any measurements, and do not respond to any “convos” that we send. This makes it impossible to make your hat. Also, the more time that goes on in-between correspondence the longer it will take to make your hat because we receive more orders.
2. We will send reminders to you, (usually weekly and ONLY through Etsy), for one month asking for measurements, or anything else we may need to have clarified. If we do not hear from you at all then we will stop sending out reminders after one month, and it becomes the buyer’s job to get in contact with us. We will not refund these orders because the buyer did not communicate, and too much time has passed, however; we will be more then happy to fulfill your order in a reasonable amount of time once we receive the proper communication.
Is there a problem with you order?
1. If there is a problem with your order, then please contact us through Etsy.
2. We want your dog to be comfortable, and we want you to be happy with your purchase.
3. When you contact us to send the hat back, then we will send you an invoice through Paypal for the shipping cost to mail back to you ($3.00 for US orders and $6.00 for everywhere else). This must be paid before we will ship the hat back to you.
4. We will need you to re-measure your dog, and we will use the new measurements.
Did we make a mistake?
1. If you think we made a mistake (we are only human-not awesome like our dogs), then please contact us through Etsy, and let us know what is wrong. We will do what we can to make it right whether it is fixing a hat, re-making a hat, or giving a full refund.
By purchasing a product from Sweethoots you are agreeing to our policies. Please contact us with any questions. Thank you.
*Note: Maryland residents will be charged a 6% sales tax upon checkout.*