I would be happy to create a custom order for you. This is the information I will require in order to provide you with a perfect product:
1. A swatch of your color or link to the exact color that is true on most computer screens
2. Any colors you could like included in the pendants (example: silver and gold accents on red)
3. Any other information that describes your vision for your special day (I really wanted everything simply elegant. Maybe you are shooting for unique or rustic. Try to send me other samples of your style or photos of things you like. It will give me a better idea of the mood you are creating for your big day.)
4. Do you want all the pendants to have the same general size and shape? Or would you like each one to have it's own style? If so, what are the specifications for each? (For my sister in law, I created a smaller pendant because she is a petite lady who likes her jewelry to match her size.)
5. Do you have a preference on the shape of the pendants? Please don't ask for perfect circles because they do not work with this medium. Rectangles, triangles, and squares turn out well.
6. Do you prefer gold or silver findings (hanger for the pendant)?
7. Would you like cuff links or cocktail rings? Please convo me for a custom listing and pricing information.
Some information for you about the product:
These pendants will measure slightly larger than a quarter.
They can be worn on any chain or I can suggest/sell slides for them in a variety of colors and lengths.
I need at least 3 months to create these pendants since I want to ensure your full satisfaction. I would not order these unless you have enough time before your special day to ensure that they will arrive in time.
I will strive to make pendants that are perfect for your maids or other special people. Since this is a handmade product, please understand that they will not be exactly the same. Also, since it is a custom order, they are not returnable or refundable. You will love them so much you will wish you had ordered one for yourself, too!
If you are interested in another quality, please convo me. I would be happy to make more for a larger or smaller group or for another occasion!
Dichroic glass was developed by NASA for the space station to absorb one color of light and reflect another. Each piece will have slight variations based on what you wear it with. Due to the nature of the glass, it will appear slightly different in person than it photographs or may appear on your monitor.
All my jewelry is handmade, unique, and one of a kind. No two pieces will ever be the same, so your purchase is guaranteed to be special to you or that special person you are buying it for.
All my jewelry is kiln fired at least twice to ensure maximum luster and durability. The findings are all sterling silver or 14k gold.
I would be happy to change a bail to silver or gold if the one pictured is not your preference. Just put it in your notes to seller with your checkout.
I accept PayPal. Please convo me with any questions or concerns. Thank you!
All photos are the work of the talented CherryBrook Studios. Check Laura's other work out at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherrybrook-Studio/107124042668170