Specifically, this issue is number 211 of the series titled, "The Green Lantern Corps."
This version has the issue front and back covers as the covers of the sketchbook. The delicate comic pages are preserved in thick laminated plastic and the colors are brilliant.
Fun retro ads add to the overall delight factor.
This sketchbook is filled with thick 80 pound card stock, heavy enough to hold nearly any media. For the artist, doodler, or list-maker in your life: you can never have too many notebooks.
- 40 pages of 80# artist quality blank drawing paper
- cover dimensions: 7.5 inches by 11 inches
- paper dimensions: 7 inches x 10 inches
- 10 mil thick (super rigid) laminated covers
- silver metal o-wire binding
*** to see a sample of different media on the paper used in this sketch book, go to this link:
*** for other recycled comic book items, go to this link:
This is a re-purposed item made from original (not reproduced) materials and is not a licensed trademarked product.