This listing is for the crochet PATTERN, not the finished toy.
This pattern is very easy and has many pictures. You should be familiar with:
* crocheting in spiral
* single crochet
* slip stitch
You will need:
* Three different colors of yarn (I use organic cotton yarn but you can use whatever you like).
* Crochet hook as suggested on your yarn label or a little bit smaller. (To achieve a tight gauge with the yarn.) I use 4 mm (or 6) hook as suggested on my yarn label.
* One pair of safety eyes (6 mm)
* Yarn needle
Finished plane is about 5" (13 cm) long if you use 4 mm (or 6) crochet hook.
If you have any problems following the pattern, or need any advice/help - please feel free to contact me.
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be changed, sold, or reproduced in any way. Please do not sell ready made items without my permission.
Buyers are saying:
* Supercute and easy to follow pattern with lots of photos. Very pleasant seller.
* gorgeous pattern - and so easy and effective. Many thanks!
* Love, love, love this pattern! Easy to follow and the plane is so cute when it's done!