Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Silver engagement ring with fairy tale hearts, signifying the Love and the Union between two Souls. This studded Medieval band ring made from .925 sterling silver, is enhanced by 2 magical stones.
* Ready To Ship!
* .925 Sterling Silver
* 2 Red Garnets
* Size 10.5 (UK U 1/2)
* Consider 1/2 size larger due to wide band
* The hearts measure a little over 1" H x 5/8" W
* The band is 1/2" & tapers to 1/4" in the back
* 3 Rexes Glam Ring Box Included (may vary)
* Domestic Priority Included (Insurance is extra)
* International First Class Mail (Insurance is extra)
MY INSPIRATION - During the Middle Ages, the heart icon was used to signify SINCERITY and CLARITY in art and chivalric literature. The heart was seen as synonymous to the HOLY GRAIL - Making this not only a ring of power and prestige, but a ring of value and spiritual grace.
ABOUT GARNETS: January Birthstone, Signs Capricorn (Jan 1-19) & Aquarius (Jan 20- 31). Known as the "stone of health", ridding the body of negative energies & transmuting them to a beneficial & positive state. The Garnet is also the gem of commitment and friendship. Records of its praises reach back to biblical lore.
Ring Disclosure, Please Read:
1. Semi Precious stones are not hard like diamonds, so they can crack & chip
2. Sterling silver is a softer metal than 14kt & 18kt gold
3. Please make 100% sure on your ring size for a wider band
4. Silver antiquing & stone color may vary
Add or upgrade a Jewelry Box!
Please ask all questions prior to purchase & please read my Shop Policies page for shipping and return policy. Thanks! http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=5667965
3 Rexes Etsy Shop
3 Rexes Rings 8-10