Sorry, this item sold. Have ChrisPFlorida make something just for you, or try these other items:
CRYSTOBAL has agreed to produce a limited number of custom Vampire Killing Kits to interested parties, starting at $249. Please email me for information.
Often Imitated But Never Duplicated: The Most Incredible, Elaborate and Absolutely Stunning Original Authentically Primitive-Styled Turn of the Century Vampire Killing Kits are Created by World-Renown Gothic Artist CRYSTOBAL.
Other kits pale in comparison to this completely one of a kind, hand-made, deluxe Vampire Killing Kit. Created by the artist who started the trend (and has been copied poorly since), if you're serious about collecting, role playing, are interested in Vampire lore and the occult, or just dig unique art, this is one of THE top of the line kits of its kind IN THE WORLD. Period.
Learn More about CRYSTOBAL and his international works at http://stardustmysteries.com/vampirekits
NOTE: Once or twice a year during (usually during the Halloween Season), Gothic Artist CRYSTOBAL comes out of retirement to produce one or two unique, original Vampire Killing Kits as he's done for decades. His kits have been sold and shipped all over the world, and with their popularity imitators have attempted to duplicate his art. Let me assure you, there are NO other Vampire Killing Kits available on the market today that match CRYSTOBAL's unique, meticulous artistic style. His kits are not only of the highest artistic caliber and quality, he insists on selling them at fair prices. Every kit he sells comes with a signed certificate of authenticity to validate his rare collectibles. Don't settle for anything less than an original turn-of-the-century kit (app. $15,000 to $30,000) or one of CRYSTOBAL's authentic Vampire Killing Kits.
ATTENTION VAMPIRE HUNTERS! Behold Julietta, the latest by Vampire Killing Kit by infamous gothic artist CRYSTOBAL.
This is a full medium size, original-style Vampire Killing Kit that can be used for costume, theatrical, movie and display purposes. This kit typifies CRYSTOBAL's unique, primitive style. The kit is constructed to look as if it were used for many years by a fearless vampire slayer, and has been hand "antiqued" to look as such. The kit is strikingly authentic, made to look least 100 years old. You simply cannot get closer to an original 19th century Vampire Killing Kit than this without traveling to Transylvania. This kit was created after meticulous research into the mysterious world of Vampirism, and includes all necessary prop weapons to slay the dreaded beast. Size is approx. 10.5 x 7.5 x 6.5.
The Kit Includes:
• Incredible Vintage-Style Chest, decorated with CRYSTOBAL'S Trademark Coffin Nails and black cross, antiqued using CRYSTOBAL's secret methods.
• Three Black Antiqued Hand-Made Wooden Cross Stakes, bound with CRYSTOBAL's trademark leather X, hand-sharpened and made to look authentically used (including blood stains)
• Beautiful Matching Hand-Made Wooden Rosary
• One Extra Long Length of Silver Chain, over Six Feet Long, contained in a box to match the matchbox
• One Victorian/Goth-style Dagger with leather hilt
• One Vintage-style Mirror (for Testing Vampire's Reflection) with foldover leather protector
• One Authentic Antique 1918 Pocket Holy Bible showing plenty of wear "from the field". (This is the only true antique in the kit)
• One Vintage-style Corked and Wax-Sealed Bottle to hold Holy Water (water not included for practicality - you fill)
• One Vintage-style Corked and Wax Sealed Bottle of Rock Salt (for desecrating the vampire's lair)
• One Vintage-style small chest box, hand antiqued, for Dried Garlic Cloves (garlic not included for practicality - you fill)
• One large Black Candle for finding your way through damp crypts
• One Leather Box of Vintage Style Matches (that matches the silver chain box)
• Six Vintage Coffin Nails in a Vintage-Style Hand Made Satchel
• One Pamphlet on the Destruction of the Beast
• One Very Authentic-looking Hand-Antiqued Paper of The Exorcism Prayer, showing blood stains
• Two Very Authentic-looking Hand-Antiqued Maps of Transylvania and Europe.
This is one of CRYSTOBAL's most spectacular kit as can be seen in the photos, and surpasses many others of its kind available is terms of authenticity and realism!
The inside of the box is CUSTOM-FITTED to the bottles and other items. This is not just a jumble of old junk thrown together in a box. The mirror and maps slide into their own slots, as does the bible. The cross-stakes fit snugly into their own compartment. The bottles and candles are situated to create an esthetically pleasing arrangement and fit together perfectly. The outside of the box is decorated with coffin nails and a black crosse. There is very nice patina on all the items. This kit truly looks like something from Eastern Europe from 150 years ago!!!
The kit has been aged/antiqued to make it appear as close to a well-used kit from the turn of the century as possible. Every detail has been accounted for, down to the cork-topped bottles sealed with wax to the antiqued crosses and matches.
This kit is not a toy, but an authentic and realistic artistic theatrical prop/collectible. It is not an original turn of the century kit...others on this site have tried to sell similar (but not nearly as well crafted) kits as originals. This kit may be considered that absolute highest quality art, worthy of any collection or museum. Original Vampire Killing Kits have gotten upwards of $30,000 at auctions due to their scarcity. Here is your chance to own a piece of Gothic history at a fraction of the price!
This kit is made to display as seen in the photos and is not intended for actual use against Vampires.
NOTE: THIS KIT IS NOT AN ANTIQUE. Every piece (except for the antique bible) is hand made or new, fitted together by the artist. In his own words, anybody can throw a bunch of old junk in a box. That doesn't make it art. This Vampire Killing Kit would make an excellent addition to any Goth art collection, Halloween party, costume or display. It displays as a museum piece, and closes for portability. Since it was intended as a movie prop, it is PRACTICAL. Meaning it is light-weight, you can close it up, carry it with you, open it up, take out each of the pieces and use them as necessary for the scene.
All of these fine, one-of-a-kind kits have been created in the last 60 years by Gothic Artist Crystobal. I have known the artist for a very long time, and can tell you he goes beyond all bounds when creating his works. The detail that has gone into this kit is amazing. The Prayer paper looks like a piece of 100 year old stock. The pamphlet outlining the weaknesses of and methods for destroying the Vampire is an exceptional quality print copy of an original piece. I've been told the original prints sell for upwards of $200.
This is a ONE OF A KIND kit. There will never be another like it. This is your only chance to own this incredible kit.
Keywords: Vampire Killing Kit by CRYSTOBAL, Buffy, Slayer, True Blood, Twilight, Dracula, Goth, Halloween, Costume, Slayer