Named after a gentle winding road in the Green Mountains, this lovely little attaché reminds us of those perfect summer days in Vermont, riding bikes along the dirt road in our bathing suits after a dip in Blueberry Lake.
* Lined with a contrasting color to protect your worldly possessions, perfect for your laptop and some papers, or for your favorite book and a photo of your best bud. A welt pocket inside for your planner or wallet in the same fabric as the flap highlight!
* Six small pockets on the front hold your little notebook, keys, and a couple dollars for a cup of tea with a friend.
* Small silver hook inside for your keys! No more rummaging around at the bottom of your bag to find them.
* Made from a beautiful brushed cotton twill, with an awesome vibrantly printed fabric highlight on the top of the flap. Soft and cushy feel to the whole thing, but heavy material, interfacing, and lining gives it structure!
* Hand cut and oiled leather for front straps and top handle from a US Tannery
* Silver buckle details keep your belongings safe and secure.
* Top stitching and rivets make it strong!
* Adjustable canvas shoulder straps fits most sizes.
* Approximately 17" x 17"
We use USPS Priority mail for domestic orders, and First Class for International. We ship everywhere in the world, so please contact us if your country is not listed! If you would like your bag to be sent via International Priority or Express, contact me for a custom shipping listing. When ordering internationally, please consider that customs can often add extra time to delivery time. Global Express is the only shipping method that has a guaranteed delivery time.
You can return to our shop here:
Or check us out on the web:
/////Each piece is designed and hand made here in our Asheville studio. Thanks for looking!//////
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.