The Sugar-Plum Christmas Book by Jean Chapman and illustrated by Deborah Niland was first copyrighted in 1977. This edition was printed for libraries and schools in 1983. The book recounts the story of the first Christmas and outlines ideas for decorating and celebrating all year. This book is accompanied by lovely illustrations. This hardcover, cloth bound book contains 188 pages, most of which have an illustration; many are full page. The book shows light use. The inside front end page contains the remains of library identification. No other damage was noted. The book is very good condition.
• Vintage: copyright 1977; this edition 1983
• Very good vintage condition
• Library identification stamp in several places; end page has a pocket.
• Hard bound library binding
• The cover is in very good vintage condition showing very minor wear
• Dimensions: 10 3/8" by 7 3/4" by 5/8"
• 188 pages
Thanks for stopping by!