Sorry, this item sold. Have Tidepools make something just for you, or try these other items:
Thick sterling silver wire has been soldered, hammered, tumbled for strength and polished to a bright shine. It's adorned with a beautiful Hawaiian shell of your choice.
I wear my bangles everywhere and almost never take them off. They are durable, sturdy and the hammered texture on the sterling silver beautifully reflects the light.
*Pick one shell (left, middle OR right) from pictures 2, 3, 4.
* This bracelet is 2mm thick.
* The shell slides freely around the bangle.
The bracelet comes in 3 different sizes.
Small: 7" in length
Medium: 7 1/2" in length
Large: 8" in length
To size your bracelet: Measure the circumference of your closely clenched hand with fingers straight and thumb turned in to touch your pinky. The idea is to make your hand the smallest circumference possible. Position the tape measure over your knuckles and run the tape starting from one point going completely around and stopping at the same point to take your reading. Round out your size to the closest size for the bracelet you would like to order.
The idea is to find the largest circumference of your hand the bracelet must slip over to reach your wrist. The bracelet must also be able to slide on and over your hand comfortably.
Please measure your hand carefully before purchasing.
* Please indicate the bracelet size AND shell choice (left, middle OR right) upon check out.
* Made with love and beautifully gift wrapped in a Hawaiian printed fabric gift bag.
* Each bangle is made to order, therefore slight variations may exist.
* If you would like to add additional hearts, beads, or personalized sterling silver discs please contact me for pricing. Mahalo!
* All the sea shells used in my jewelry are genuine. They have been hand-picked by me on one of my favorite beaches in Hawaii. Each piece of jewelry is one of a kind, original, and unique.
Return to Tidepools Jewelry shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/tidepools