As featured in the January issue of BRIDES http://www.brides.com/blogs/brides-daily/2010/12/unusual-cake-toppers.html
HOW TO ORDER YOUR TOPPER : :
Please review our customization options and in the Notes to Seller, please let us know your silhouette and background colors.
After completing your transaction:
* Email your hi-res (300 dpi) profile photo to: images [!at] simplysilhouettes.com. Not sure which photo to use? Feel free to send several and we will choose the best.
* You will receive your complimentary proof within 1-3 business days and you can make any corrections at that time. (If you don't hear from us during that time, please check your spam/junk mail folder, as our messages occasionally end up there.) Additional proofs are available at no charge. Once you are happy with your order, we'll get it into production.
* Have your subject stand or sit up straight, in profile, against a light colored background.
* Position yourself right at their eye level so that you are not looking up or down at them.
* Make sure to include their entire head, shoulders and hair are in the photo. The subject should have a relaxed, natural expression on their face. For brides, we recommend having their hair up in a bun or ponytail so that their neckline is visible.
Please note that colors on computer monitors vary widely and we cannot guarantee an exact color match to what you see on the screen.
If you have specific colors that you would like to match, please inquire and we'll see what we can do to accommodate you.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER : :
* Each cake topper is unique and handcrafted with great attention and love.
* Each topper is double-sided, and made of paper with a foam core center.
* Toppers are approx. 4" to 6" wide and can be custom-sized. Larger sizes will incur additional charges.
* Turnaround time is approx. 4 weeks. At times we can squeeze in a rush order, please inquire.
* IF YOU LIVE IN THE US, we ship via USPS Priority Mail. Tracking is available but insurance is not (it can be added for an additional fee.)
* IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE US, we ship via USPS 1st Class Mail. Tracking is not available but can be added for an additional fee.
* We are not responsible for delays due to weather, transit or customs or any shipping damages incurred while in transit.
* If your order is damaged in shipping, please contact us and we'll help resolve the situation.
*All silhouettes are kept on file and can be added to products in the future.
All designs are Simply Silhouettes originals, copyright protected, all rights reserved, 2006-2011 © Simply Silhouettes.
Thanks for looking!