This item sold on June 9, 2011.
- iPhone 4, 3Gs, 3G (please specify if with bumper/shell)
- iPod Touch (iTouch), iPod Nano, iPod Classic
- Blackberry Curve, Bold, Tour, Pearl, etc.
- Motorola Droid
- Palm Pre
- HTC Aria, Incredible, Dash, Evo, Legend
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Any other phone you can think of
Get the phone case that is customized to fit YOUR phone, not a one-size-fits-all case. All my cases are designed to have a snug fit, if you prefer a looser fit, please let me know.
Optional: Add a front pocket for earbuds / credit cards - $3.50, Add a removable strap and a front pocket - $6, place your order for add-on here:
IMPORTANT: This is not a one-size-fits-all type of case. It's made to order to ensure it will have the right fit for your phone. So please specify your phone's make and model during the checkout process.
Want it in a different fabric? You can choose your own fabric here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HouseofJAM?section_id=6639001
If you like this fabric but would like a different style, just convo me for a price quote.
- Exterior fabrics: Faux patchwork pattern in cherries, strawberries, checks and stripes, fabric from Japan (cotton/linen blend);
- Interior lining - Coordinating fabric (100% cotton). If I run out of the lining fabric in the picture, I will use another fabric which will match nicely with the exterior fabric. If you are particular about the lining fabric, please convo me;
- Padded with a layer of fleece;
- Wood flower button closure with elastic cord;
- Completedly finished interior, no raw edges, no ugly trims.
Please note that the fabric placement may be slightly different from the picture. Please also note that I make every effort to take accurate photos of my items, but please keep in mind colors will vary monitor to monitor.
SHIPPING NOTE: I send all packages via registered airmail which will require a signature upon delivery, if you prefer other shipping options, please check my shop policy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HouseofJAM/policy
Make sure to check out other iPhone cases in my store: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6692315§ion_id=6230072
Also check out my friend's shop for more iPhone cases: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7466851§ion_id=6224238
Hand wash with mild detergents, air dry, press with an iron on a low heat setting, do not iron on the button and the elastic string.
Thanks for looking!