You can mix and match the different finishes in whatever quantities you'd like. 2 of this, 2 of that, 4 of this, 5 of that... however you like.
I've been selling these as finished pendants locally for a very nice price!
The design of these pendant trays allows you to make your finished pieces look either vintage or modern depending on the finish that you select and the image that you use. The included glass inserts really take them to the next level!
I highly recommend these!
*Choose any of our available finishes, just let us know which ones and how many. Please add your selections to the message to seller box during checkout.
:: Shiny Silver (Temporarily Out of Stock)
:: Vintage Copper
:: Vintage Bronze
You can use the included glass inserts or fill with your favorite resin or glaze.
The trays themselves are one inch diameter with a 5mm loop opening.
Here's how I made the pendant in the example photo:
1. I printed my image using a color laser printer,
2. I then put a generous amount of our Sun And Moon Glaze on the back of the glass insert,
3. Then I picked up the glass, turned it over, and placed it directly onto my image,
4. Then I let it sit and dry for a couple of hours,
5. After that, I put a bit of Sun And Moon Glaze inside the bezel cup and then I placed my glass piece that I made inside the bezel cup and centered it.
This is a very easy project, and as you can see the results are beautiful!
:: The beautiful original artwork on the finished pendant example in this listing is by a very talented and lovely local artist named Natalia Skye aka Amy Giacomelli. The image is from a section of one of her beautiful original paintings named Alone At Last. Please visit Amy's Etsy shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/amygiacomelli
Please explore our shop to discover all of the other wonderful items available at Sun And Moon!
Sun And Moon