One-of -a-kind - will not be repeated
The Elements are celebrated in every detail of this complete Wiccan altar cupboard - a Witch's delight!
Appropriate for the eager beginner or the accomplished Elemental Witch, this altar set will bring the elements into your ritual practice with elegance.
The glass door of the birch-finished wooden cupboard has been hand-embellished with an elemental pentacle in the look of lovely stained glass. The cupboard measures 10.5 inches in height, is 12 inches wide, and 5 inches deep at the front. It can stand on a table or shelf, or it may be hung on a wall.
Each of the four side shelves holds a little clear glass spell/potion bottle decorated with the color and alchemical symbol of an element:
- Green / Earth / North
- Yellow / Air / East
- Red / Fire / South
- Blue / Water / West
The spell/potion bottles are 1.5 inches square and stand about 3 inches tall, including the stopper. Each has a cork, stopper topped with a corresponding colored glass bauble.
Packed into the cupboard is a wondrous array of elegant elemental-themed altar tools:
- A mouth-blown, mini glass chalice - hand-painted with an elemental pentacle. The chalice stands 4 inches tall, the bowl is 1.5 inches in diameter
- A small silver-plated bell - embellished with a lead-free pewter pentacle. The bell is just under 4 inches tall, and 1.75 inches at the bottom
- An athame - stainless steel with a polished wooden handle. 5 inches in length, it comes with a case that can be worn on a belt.
- A small brass cauldron – 3.5 inches from handle to handle, 2 inches tall, the bowl is 2.25 inches in diameter. Includes a insert to accommodate incense burning
- A water bowl – white ceramic, shaped as a shell, 3 X 4 inches in size
- An elemental wand – handcrafted, an oak branch with a natural quartz point at the projection end, wire-wrapped with red/blue/green/yellow wire. The handle is decorated with elemental colored satin ribbons and two pentacle dangles. The wand measures just over 9 inches in length
- An elemental besom – handcrafted, natural wood and fiber besom has been wrapped with satin ribbons in elemental colors, tied with a lead-free pentacle charm. The besom measures 8.5 inches
- An altar cloth – simple, hemmed black 100% cotton, 22 inches square
- A mirrored altar paten – hand embellished with the repeating translucent elemental pentacle design. 4 inches in diameter
- Candles – all in clear glass tea light cups, 1 inch tall 1.75 inches in diameter
- one each of red/blue/green/yellow for calling the Quarters
- one purple, representing Spirit
- one each Silver and Gold, representing the Goddess and the God
- A salt jar – tin container with a clear lid, embellished with an elemental pentacle. Includes a small portion of natural sea salt. Container is 1 inch tall and 2 inches in diameter.
- An incense burner – tin container with a clear lid, embellished with an elemental pentacle. Filled with small golden pebbles to use as a base for burning incense. Includes 8 cones of sandalwood/amber incense. Container is 1 inch tall and 2 inches in diameter
All handcrafting and painting was done by me, Eliora. The designs are produced with dimensional paints in translucent colors.
Additional pictures are available. Please convo me for more information.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Insured shipping via USPS Priority Mail to U.S. Addresses only - sorry, no international shipping available on this item.
An Eliora Original
Please see my policies page for shipping information and the necessary disclaimers.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.