Up until the early 20th century, pocket watches were a part of everyday attire and still today you can make statement of timeless style. Even in situations where a wristwatch is acceptable, the pocket watch is great for that added bit of class.
Fashioned with an antique brass finish, the case features a floral leaf design on the back and braided rope design encircles the magnifying glass cover. The watch measures 50mm or 1 7/8" and is 12mm thick. I have made the watch chain 14" including the clip and hook with antique brass curb chain.
When you can’t read the train schedule, play bill or downtown map and you’ve forgotten your spectacles, just open the watch case window and broaden your horizons!
Features: Item MPW251
* High precise Hand-winding mechanical pocket watch
* Elegant antique style bronze components with Magnifying glass cover
* White dial face with copper Roman numerals display
* Classical see-through golden mechanical movement
* Beautiful engraving case back with mineral glass window
* Watch measures 50mm or 1 7/8" and is 12mm thick.
* Watch chain is antique brass curb chain and measures 14" including the clip and hook.
* Keeps accuracy time
* Weight - 3.25 oz (pocket watch and chain)
* Multiples available in shop and upon request. See policy page for quantity discounts.
Packaged in a black satin pouch with black jewelry box and gold ribbon.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
You can see more of the Art Inspired Gifts collection on Etsy at:
Setting the time
You will need to grasp the crown (button at the top) tightly and pull. When you hear a click you will be able to turn the crown/button to set the time. Once you have set the time you will need to press the button firmly back towards the watch until you feel or hear a click.
Winding your pocket watch
You may wind your watch fully every day of use. Turn the winding crown (same button you set the time with) approx. 20 turns clockwise until you feel resistance. The mainspring is made to wind up all the way once a day. Most watches will run 26-30 hours on a full winding, but there can be exceptions.