- Genuine terracotta
- Pot is nicely proportioned, includes a drainage hole
- Aged and antiqued by hand
- Can suit any scale
- Pot is 1 3/8" at widest point
- Saucer is 1 1/4" in diameter
- 5 Sedum different types cuttings are included
- Sedum cuttings arrive ready to plant
- Cuttings are approximately 1/2" to 2" long, depending up on the plant
- Chosen specifically for miniature pots
- All are outdoor plants
- Will survive indoors for a limited time on a sunny windowsill
- Let dry out completely between watering sessions
HOW TO POT:
- Trim stem length to fit mini pot
- Leave at least 1/2" stem length to go into the soil
- Trim bottom leaves off any part that will be below the soil level
- Use a skewer to move potting soil around the stems so there is soil contact on all sides
- Cuttings will be ready to root when you get them
- Let dry out between watering but not for too long!
Grown here at our Two Green Thumbs Miniature Garden Center studios here in Seattle, Wa, where we have been promoting the miniature garden hobby professionally since 2001, online since 2004. We focus on what works for your living miniature and fairy gardens and offer solutions that last.
See this Etsy store for the patio material (it doesn't wash away!) and the stone shown in the photo. Contact us for the plants shown in the photo.
We are registered and inspected by the USDA to ship out of Washington State.
We can only ship plant material to the lower 48 States and Alaska.
*INTERNATIONAL ORDERS will NOT receive the Sedum cuttings.*
See more cute garden fun: