Sorry, this item sold. Have Electronico make something just for you, or try these other items:
See it in action at: http://vimeo.com/24495570
This lamp is powered by a Microchip PIC16F28A microcontroller controlling a high power RGB LED (Light Emitting Diode)assembly that is capable of developing 16 million colors. The colors and transition syles can be changed by the six user selected settings using preset switches. The user can also pause the lamp at the color desired. This lamp would make a wonderful addition to your home or office and provide many hours of relaxation. The colors are quite beautiful as they change like an animated rainbow.
• 16 Million colors
• Lamp dimensions 3 inches X 3 inches X 4 inches tall
• 6 user selectable modes
• Solid oak base with clear lacquer finish. Upper frame is lacquer finished metal.
• Works on 100VAC up to 240VAC.
• Will work on European 230 Volt mains with inexpensive plug adapter available locally.
• Frosted glass/metal shade
• Power consumption less than 3 watts
• Controlled by a Microchip PIC16F28A microcontroller
• Built in A.C. adapter, just plug and play