Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Over the last couple of years ikat has featured in many interior decorating magazines, blogs, etc. with the prediction that ikat is here to stay - a new classic interior decorating fabric.
My passion is shopping for the ikat fabrics we use. Every time I go to the markets I see new fabrics that I can't resist buying! I usually purchase only five meters of each fabric so that I can keep changing the stock in our shop. I also love mixing and matching fabrics whether it be for making up sets of coordinated pillow covers or putting together squares of fabric for patchwork bedcovers.
* Top and reverse side of pillow cover are in the same fabric with envelope closure for easy removal (see third photograph for reverse side of pillow cover). Inner seems are overlocked for durability and a neat finish.
* The size of the pillow cover is determined by the width of the fabric; usually 16” x 16" but 12” x 18” when the fabric is narrower. If you require larger pillow covers or wish to purchase pillow covers in sets separately please contact me via the "Conversations" link at the top of each page.
* All fabrics have been pre-washed and whilst items are machine washable for best care we recommend washing by hand with a gentle detergent.
* Fast and reliable Track & Trace shipping from Bali, Indonesia.
* Add extra items to your order with no extra shipping charges.
* Please read our shipping policies carefully before purchasing: