- I used to love to watch the little waves along the shore swirl around my feet with all of the foam & bubbles. Sometimes bits of seaweed tangled themselves around my ankles. Late in the day, the sun had a particularly magic affect on the water..so there is also some gold gouache applied on the painting to emphasize that glow of the sun upon the water.
- Overall size of the painting is 6"h x 12.5w", painted on Fabriano 130 lb hot press watercolour paper.
- Please avoid placing watercolour in direct sunlight as this can cause fading over time.
- Your painting will be shipped lovingly & carefully in a plastic sleeve and a cardboard mailer.
- Please feel free to visit:
- Copyright © 2013-2014 Shelly Porter. All Rights Reserved. All artwork featured on this website is the property of Shelly Porter and is protected under U.S. and International intellectual property and copyright laws. These images may not be reproduced, stored or manipulated without written permission of the artist.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.