Sorry, this item sold. Have TwoLittleSunflowers make something just for you, or try these other items:
This PDF tutorial will show you step by step how to make a fabulous Hatpin Rose.
This listing is for the PDF file only.
(Finished items used in photography not included)
You will need:
· 1- 3 ½ x 3 ½ inch square of buckram (crinoline) (for Segment 2)
· 1- 2 ½ x 2 ½ inch square of buckram (Segment 1)
· 1 1/3 yards of 1 ½ inch wide wired ombre ribbon for center rose
· 1 1/3 yards of 1 ½ inch wide ribbon same as above or contrasting wired ribbon for outer ruffle (to be used in Segment 2)
· 1-2 yards of 1 ½ inch wide wired green ribbon for leaves
· Needle (Milliner’s needle if you have one)
· Thread to match ribbons
· Ruler or tape measure
· Pliers (preferably needle-nose)
This printable PDF file is composed of three segments. Part 1 is for the center of the flower, is 11 pages in length and includes 12 color photographs, with step-by-step assembly directions. Part 2 is 13 pages long, has directions for the outer ruffled edge of the flower and includes 18 photographs. Part 3 is a Free Bonus Scrunchy Boat Leaf tutorial and consists of 13 pages, 13 color photographs, and instructions.
Your PDF Hatpin Rose tutorial will be emailed to your etsy email address within 24 hours of receipt of payment. If you have not received it or if you have any questions about the file, please contact me for assistance. PLEASE NOTE: No hard copy will be mailed to you.
Finished flower measures about 4 to 5 inches in diameter.