Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
A washer is organically rusted over several days and several layers under the watchful eye, in order to get the best rust formation in every piece. When the perfect rust formation is achieved, it is immediately sealed in with several layers of fixatives and sealers to preserve the beauty of the rust. The sealers also act as a protective layer to skin that might be in contact with the washer.
- Materials - Rusted Metal Washer, Rusted Nuts, Salvage Brass Clock Gear, Leather, Vintage Brass Chain, Sealer, Epoxy
- The cord is 17 inches in circumference, plus 2 inches
- The pendant is 1 3/4 inches in length
- If you need the cord longer or shorter please convo me.
* Every step has been taken to protect the skin of the wearer from direct contact with the rusty parts. This neckwear has a piece of leather attached to the back of the pendant for added protection.