Awesome crocheted ball cat with very high stress relief capabilities, designed to live at your office table. It is very bright, colourful and pleasant to look at. You can squeeze it to change its shape and hear funny 'frou-frou' sound it makes. It 's very lightweight so you can throw at your colleagues safely! :-) If you and your colleagues are happy owners of these 'devices' you can make a real office battle!!!
To complete this pattern, you'll need:
- Size 1,25 mm steel crochet hook
- “CLEA 125” Crochet Cotton Knitting Thread #10, 4 different colors
- Medium size sewing needle with a large eye
- Large white seed beads 4/0 and black seed beads 10/0 for eyes
- Thin black wool for embroidering nose and smile
- Small (2-3 mm) polystyren pellets for stuffing (or you can use poly-fill)
- Funnel if you use polystyren pellets for stuffing.
Skills required: magic ring, single crochet, crocheting in spiral, crocheting in rows, yarn changing, increasing, decreasing.
This crochet pattern is written in English (using US crochet terms). It is 13 pages long with very detailed instructions and 40 clear step-by-step professionally taken photos to make you work easier.
The pattern is made both for experienced and inexperienced crocheters. There are detailed description of rounds/rows, which every beginner can follow. For those, who do ‘free crocheting’, there are numbers of inc/dec in each round and total stitches.
THE PDF FILE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PAYPAL E-MAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 24 HOURS.
If you prefer other address, please provide it in the message.
You can find more ideas about color schemes here:
Copyright © 2011 text and photos: SashaKulakova.
Copyright © 2001 design: SashaKulakova.
You can't change, resell, trade or share this pattern!!! You can sell finished items made with this pattern only if you credit me as a designer (© Design by SashaKulakova)