This stunning beauty is a 4 mm, rose cut Rhodolite Garnet...a luscious, deep merlot in color, it glorious inner light and depth that it’s simply breathtaking and the hand faceting is magnificent! I'll handset one of these beauties for you in a Fine Silver (99.9% pure silver) that I'll soldered onto a 19GA Argentium stem... and I'll then form the tail style you select from the drop-down menu located above the Cart. This noze jewel will not only be a marvellous addition to compliment this winter's jewel-toned color palette but it will be perfect all year round, as the classic gems like this one just never go out of style.
NOTE ON SHIPPING RATES:
1) $5 USA: NO tracking or insurance... please purchase this shipping upgrade if you want those...
2) $20 CANADA: INCLUDES tracking & insurance... if you do not want those, cheapest Canadian shipping rate is $16 so please convo me for $4 refund.
3) $7 EVERYWHERE ELSE: NO tracking or insurance... rates for those vary by country so please convo me for a rate.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY “BEFORE” PLACING YOUR ORDER:
Please familiarize yourself with my policies at… http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheNozeJob/policy
1) ***EXTREMELY IMPORTANT*** THE STEM GAUGE IS NOTED IN EVERY LISTING! PLEASE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT GAUGE AND SHAFT LENGTH OR HOOP DIAMETER FITS YOUR PIERCING “BEFORE” PLACING YOUR ORDER... AS THERE IS NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE ON BODY JEWELRY (NO EXCEPTIONS)! This is the law in Canada and is to protect consumer health (same as you can’t return pierced earrings to stores). My default stem is ~ 19 gauge / “U” bend / LEFT side piercing / 5.5 - 6 mm shaft length (industry standard length). If you make a mistake in your order and I’ve already shipped, there’s neither refund or exchange, as the mistake is not be mine... of course, if I make a mistake, I'll more than gladly rectify it!
2) I’m a one-woman show and deal with the physical and energy challenges and constraints that my disabilities present. As I lovingly create each and every individual noze jewel specifically for the customer who has ordered it (unless a READY TO SHIP), I request a 14-day period in which to create your order and I then ship on 15th day... if 15th day falls on a weekend, I’ll ship the following Monday. ALL orders are created in order of date I received them... as creation and shipping depend on my order load, sometimes if I’m less busy I “might be able to” ship a wee bit sooner than 15 days... I always send you an automated “shipped notification” on the day I have mailed your package so you know it’s on it’s way! Please see my policies for approximate delivery times before you write to enquire where your package is... http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheNozeJob/policy
3) I solidly stand behind my craftsmanship and offer a 100% guarantee against defects in workmanship... I'll repair or exchange the item, my choice, as it would depend on situation (exchange would be for identical item only).
4) CHOOSING YOUR STEM STYLE:
MY DEFAULT STEM & HOOP WIRE SIZE IS 19GA! This size can be worn comfortably by both 18 and 20GA users... as there's only a very small (0.05mm) difference down/up from 18/20 ga so both users will find 19GA a comfy fit.
STEM MATERIAL: ARGENTIUM ON STERLING PIECES / GOLD ON GOLD PIECES / PLATINUM ON PLATINUM PIECES
DEFAULT STEM: 19 ga / U bend / LEFT side / 5.5 - 6 mm shaft (industry standard shaft length)
DEFAULT SHAFT LENGTH: I create 5.5 - 6 mm shafts, as it's the industry standard length.
ENDLESS HOOPS: 19GA default and diameter as noted in listings... convo me for different gauge and/or diameter.
5) TAIL CHOICES:
a) Please select your tail style choice from the drop-down menu located above the cart... no selection means you will be sent the default which is “u-curve / left side”.
b) Please see tail style picture that is included in every listing.
c) NOSE BONES: I am NOT making nose bone stems anymore, sorry! They are the least secure type of tail style, as it’s almost impossible to get a good fit when making a “ONE SIZE FITS ALL BULB” which is why so many people loose their bone studs. Everyone’s piercing channel scars differently on the inside even if they were pieced with the same gauge needle... some folks scar tighter/others looser... unless you know “precisely” what diameter of bulb you need to the fraction of a millimeter, you either risk loosing the stud because the bulb wasn’t larger enough to make it “grip” inside the scar ring, or else it will be too big and won’t go through the scar ring and I cannot and will not be held responsible for poor fits, not my nose. All this being said, I’ve decided that I will no longer make noze bone tails, sorry for any inconvenience.
7) CUSTOM ORDER LISTINGS: As it looks bad in the shop to leave Custom Order listings up for longer than a 24-hour period... after that time has elapsed and the customer has not made the purchase, I simply deactivate the listing until I hear from the customer that they’re now ready and I just reactivate the listing so they can make their purchase. it only takes 2 seconds to reactivate, as the listing hasn’t been deleted, it’s just lurking in the background.
8) JUST SO YOU KNOW...
The gems shown in my listings (except one-of-a-kind listings which are noted as such) are representational, meaning they were created for someone and sold but I guarantee you'll receive a gem that’s equal to or better than the one shown! While I hand-select all my gem material with great care, I must pay extra attention when selecting water clear gems with color flashes such as Rainbow Moonstone and Labradorite to assure that the famous flashes (adularescence) are not only visible in each gem but that it can be seen from different angles. While some gems show brilliant color flashes, others are more subtle but can be equally as beautiful. Every stone I set is guaranteed to display a flash but it must be understood that in water clear materials, there will always be places where the gem will appear totally clear with no flash for this is the nature of these gems. When I photograph a gem for a listing, I use the same gemstone in all shots (unless noted in listing) because I attempt to show the color from different angles... the flash in the same stone will vary in depth and intensity depending upon the light source and from the angle from which it's shot. Color in gems will vary to some degree from one monitor to another so please keep this in mind when viewing listings because how it appears on my computer may vary as to how it may appear on yours.
Nose Jewelry by TheNozeJob on Etsy