This large wood, steel, and stone lamp is a dramatic, kinetic sculpture that happens to also serve as a very functional area light.
- 8', 6" tall and 10' long with custom sizes available.
- Figured black walnut is shown, but any beautiful hardwood is available (last image shows curly bubinga. Exotic woods have an 10% upcharge).
- Counterbalances are typically stone or steel... blown glass?
- The horizontal member is adjustable vertically and horizontally.
- Super high efficiency LEDs produce ample light while only consuming 52 watts.
- These LED lights will last for 50,000 hours before needing replacement.
- A power switch on the vertical member is augmented with a remote control dimmer.
- An ideal centerpiece to compliment a contemporary seating area.
- Design patent pending.