10 Vintage Style Settings, 10 Glass Domes, and 10 Very Unique Vintage Style Rolo Necklaces.
The settings are 30mm in diameter from outer edge to outer edge, the domes are 25mm in diameter, and the necklaces are 24" in length.
The glass domes fit perfectly inside the settings and they are around 5mm thick in the center so they give the piece a beautiful raised dome effect.
Here's how I make my pendants using settings and pendant trays:
1. I print my image on 90lb card stock using a color laser printer,
2. I then put a generous amount of our Sun And Moon Glaze on the back of the glass insert,
3. Then I pick up the glass, turn it over, and place it directly onto my image,
4. Then I let it sit and dry for a couple of hours and then trim off the excess paper,
5. After that, I put a tiny bit of Sun And Moon Glaze inside the bezel cup and then I place my glass piece that I made inside the bezel cup and center it.
This is a very easy project!
Please explore our shop to discover all of the other wonderful items available at Sun And Moon!
:: The beautiful original artwork on the finished pendant setting example in this listing is by a very talented and lovely local artist named Amy Giacomelli. The image is from a section of a painting titled "Red Tulip". Please visit Amy's Etsy shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/amygiacomelli
Sun And Moon