In the notes to seller at checkout, please specify:
1. ink color (choose 1)
2. envelope color (does not have to match the ink color choice)
3. font(s) (choose as many fonts as you'd like; e.g., you may choose to have the name printed in a different font than the rest of the card. Choose from the short list shown here or email me at melissa [!at] paperinkpress.com for the PDF of all available fonts)
4. paper color (white or ivory)
5. motif or monogram choice
6. portrait (vertical) or landscape (horizontal) orientation
7. wording for the card, including your baby's information, typed exactly how you want it to be on the announcement and card, as well as any introductory text such as "We welcome with love"
Note that the announcements and personalized stationery must be the same ink color, but the other details can differ (e.g., different motif or fonts). If you want more than 75 note cards, they can be ordered now at a discounted price. Please convo me for details.
You can upgrade your announcements by adding a second ink color (adds 50% to the total cost), return address printing on the envelopes ($0.75/envelope), or lined envelopes ($1.50 to $5/envelope, depending on paper or tissue used). Please convo me for details and an estimate.
Once I receive your information, a digital proof will be emailed in 1-2 business days. The announcements will ship about 3 weeks after final approval of proof.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can the announcement be bigger so that I can add a photo?
In order to keep the cost of these cards as low as possible, they are set up to be one quarter of a standard sheet of paper, which allows me to get 4 cards per sheet. Increasing the size of the card to make room to attach the photo will approximately double the cost.
2. What are the prices for other quantities (total quantity of birth announcements and note cards)?
50 cards: $165
75 cards: $240
100 cards: $300
150 cards: $375
200 cards: $470
250 cards: $565
More than 250 cards: $2.25 each
I can also print the exact number of cards you want (after a minimum of 50), so the above numbers are a guide to indicate the cost per card and the discounts that are applicable at various quantities. Convo me for an estimate for a quantity other than what is shown above.
3. Can I get an ink color other than those shown in the listing?
Yes. Custom ink colors can be mixed for an additional $50 charge. I will need a pantone number or a swatch so that I can mix the most accurate match. Please convo me to discuss.