You can mix and match the different finishes in whatever quantities you'd like. 2 of this, 2 of that, 4 of this, 5 of that... however you like.
I've been selling these as finished rings locally for a very nice price!
These ring bases come with glass inserts which gives them a beautiful finished look.
The design of these rings allow you to make your finished pieces look either vintage or modern depending on the finish that you select and the image that you use. The included glass inserts really take them to the next level!
I highly recommend these!
*Choose any of our available finishes, just let us know which ones and how many. Please add your selections to the message to seller box during checkout.
:: Shiny Silver
:: Vintage Copper
:: Vintage Bronze
:: Black Gunmetal
You can use the included glass inserts or fill with your favorite resin or glaze.
The graphics on the silver finish ring example in this listing is one of our own Sun And Moon designs.
Download our complimentary high resolution collage sheet from the fourth image in this listing. First, click on the small thumbnail image and then when you see the collage sheet in a larger view click on the larger image and it will open even larger. It's a large high resolution file so give it time to open in your browser and then right click on it and save it to your computer. Enjoy!
:: The beautiful original artwork on the vintage copper finish ring example in this listing is by a very talented and lovely local artist named Amy Giacomelli. The image is from a section of a painting titled "Red Tulip". Please visit Amy's Etsy shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/amygiacomelli
Here's how I made the rings in the example photos:
1. I print my image on 90lb card stock using a color laser printer,
2. I then put a generous amount of our Sun And Moon Glaze on the back of the glass insert,
3. Then I pick up the glass, turn it over, and place it directly onto my image,
4. Then I let it sit and dry for a couple of hours and then trim off the excess paper,
5. I then apply a "thin" layer of glaze over the back of the paper and let that dry for a couple of hours,
6. After that, put a tiny bit of Sun And Moon Glaze inside the bezel cup and then I place my glass piece that I made inside the bezel cup and center it.
This is a very easy project, and as you can see the results are beautiful!
Please explore our shop to discover all of the other wonderful items available at Sun And Moon!
Sun And Moon