Here's a link to my Clear Skin System:
Made with non-greasy Jojoba extract and Soothing Organic Aloe Vera to effectively hydrate skin without leaving a heavy coating of pore-clogging waxes and petroleum-based ingredients like mineral oils found in commercial moisturizers.
Does not contain synthetic fragrances but will have a faint, natural scent from the Botanical Extracts/Essential Oils.
Why a Natural Approach?
Conventional acne treatments use drying alcohols or active ingredients like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid to zap acne. These conventional treatments can cause dryness, peeling, and irritation and typically contain harsh preservatives and other chemical additives that can also trigger various reactions.
Conchita's 'three cents' on frequently asked skin issues:
In my experience, conventional acne treatments only seemed to aggravate my skin and often led to new symptoms that delayed healing. I eventually learned 3 essential things that I share with others who ask for help with acne and skin issue:
1) Exfoliation Is Essential
Without regular exfoliation the complexion becomes dull or rough, pores become clogged and this can lead to breakouts. The trick is *gentle* exfoliation. Harsh scrubs can actually worsen and aggravate acne.
2) Moisture Is Key
It's important to keep skin properly moisturized in order to encourage healing. Don't believe the 'oil-free' hype! Our skin is equipped with oil glands for a reason. If you strip your skin of natural lipids by using harsh soaps, cleansers, toners etc--Your skin will respond by producing more oil and this over production of oil can trigger breakouts. This is especially true with toners and other topical acne 'treatments' that are loaded with drying alcohols. See Clear Skin Toner*
3) Love Your Skin Back Into Balance
Frying your skin with harsh chemicals and worrying about hideous scarring will only delay healing and cause further imbalance. Look in the mirror and visualize Clear Skin instead! Resist the urge to lay on the heavy, pore clogging concealer. While skin is healing, choose an acne-friendly mineral foundation that reflects light to diminish the appearance of skin imperfections. Use a high quality foundation without starches, oils, chemicals, bismuth oxychloride, or fragrances. Be sure to clean cosmetic sponges and brushes often.
Key Ingredients include:
* Organic Tamanu Oil is a unique oil and is renowned by native Tahitians as a ‘sacred oil’ that has been used for centuries to heal a variety of ailments not limited to skin issues. Tamanu has a distinctive composition of lipids and possesses natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. I use organic Tamanu oil, as recently seen on the Dr. Oz show!
* Jojoba Oil is a light yet nourishing oil pressed from the seeds of a desert plant. This fabulous oil is one of my all time favorite ingredients and a true beauty secret. Its structure is very different from most oils, making it more stable and boasting a range of therapeutic properties. Jojoba oil has a natural affinity to human skin because it is incredibly similar to our skin’s natural oils. It is readily absorbed without leaving a shiny or greasy residue, even on oily skin. Jojoba is also naturally rich in antioxidants and is useful for all skin types, especially oily skin, acne and other skin conditions.
* Essential Oils are the complex essence of plants. I use a combination of pure essential oils including Tea Tree & Lavender.
* Natural Vitamin E, derived from plant sources, is a powerful antioxidant.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount at a time immediately after cleanser/toner. Reapply if necessary.
For best results use as a daily moisturizer in conjunction with LCN 'Clear Skin System'.
Keep out of eye area. Discontinue use if irritation or reaction occurs.
For external use only. Keep away from heat and direct light.
Contains (less than 1%) phenoxyethanol, a paraben-free preservative.
This product/ information is not intended be used as a substitute for medical advice or to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Caution - Essential Oils are concentrated botanical extracts. Although they are natural, they are very potent and in concentrated form. As with any other natural product, allergies may occur. Always perform a patch test when using a new product.
This listing is for one 1 oz plastic Bottle of Clear Skin moisturizer.
This size includes a plain non-dispensing cap.
Sample Size also available: http://www.etsy.com/listing/76163445/
Thanks for Visiting LaConchitaNaturals.etsy.com
Copyright © La Conchita Naturals. All rights reserved.
No use or reproduction in any manner without written consent of author unless material is directly referenced.